List of all the extras included:
- Helmet: Your safety is our concern
- Professional guide: For each tour there will be a professional guid at your disposal. The guide will take you to all the places you want and will give you detailed information and historic context about each of these places and sights.
- If it’s cold: If it’s cold outside, each of our client will be borrowed a hat/jacket/anorak/gloves – everything you will need to feel comfortable so you could enjoy your ride with SegwayTrip.
What is not included and who cannot ride Segways?
- Food & drinks:Sometimes, on a long journey, you might get thirsty (especially in Summer) so we advice you to take your own drinks or even some small snack. On the other hand, it’s not a problem to stop for a second during your tour to buy yourself something. Though, you wouldn’t want to slow down your party, right?
- Map: We do not give maps or plans of your tour because we would not want to waste your time reading in a map, we think it is much better to see all of the beauties by yourself.
- Children under 8 years old: We do not think Segway could be dangerous but the policy says children must be older than 8 years before riding a Segway!
- Weight limitation – 120 kg: We like our Segways and we would not want to see them get destroyed so the weight limitation to drive Segway is 120 kilos.
- Pregnant women: Unfortunately, Segway is not made for women who are pregnant.
- Alcohol or drugs: Riding a Segway under influence of drugs or alcohol is strictly forbidden!