STARTS EVERYDAY FROM at 10am, 2pm, 6pm! Glide through the enchanting streets of Prague on a unique E-scooter tour. Discover the most beautiful sites of Prague comfortably.
- START POINT: Ovocný trh 15, Prague 1
- Stavovské Theatre
- Old Town Square
- Josefov & Jewish Town
- Concert Hall – Rudolfinum
- Letná Garden
- Kampa Park
- Prague Castle
- Petřín Garden
- National Theatre
- Wenceslas Square
- END POINT: Ovocný Trh 15, Prague 1
List of all the extras included:
- Helmet: Your safety is our concern
- Professional guide: For each tour there will be a professional guid at your disposal. The guide will take you to all the places you want and will give you detailed information and historic context about each of these places and sights.
- If it’s cold: If it’s cold outside, each of our client will be borrowed a hat/jacket/anorak/gloves – everything you will need to feel comfortable so you could enjoy your ride with Hugo Bike Prague.
What is not included and who cannot ride Hugo Bikes?
- Food & drinks:Sometimes, on a long journey, you might get thirsty (especially in Summer) so we advice you to take your own drinks or even some small snack. On the other hand, it’s not a problem to stop for a second during your tour to buy yourself something. Though, you wouldn’t want to slow down your party, right?
- Map: We do not give maps or plans of your tour because we would not want to waste your time reading in a map, we think it is much better to see all of the beauties by yourself.
- Children under 15 years old: We do not think Hugo Bike could be dangerous but the policy says children must be older than 8 years before riding a Hugo Bike!
- Weight limitation – 120 kg: We like our Hugo Bikes and we would not want to see them get destroyed so the weight limitation to drive Hugo Bike is 120 kilos.
- Pregnant women: Unfortunately, Hugo Bike is not made for women who are pregnant.
- Alcohol or drugs: Riding a Hugo Bike under influence of drugs or alcohol is strictly forbidden!